We’d like to thank our partners for their support
Our work is made possible in part through contributions from key stakeholders. We invite a diversity of organizations from across the phosphorus value chain to participate. Corporations, NGOs, academic institutions, government bodies, and trade organizations who share our goal of more sustainably managed phosphorus are encouraged to contact us to learn how to participate.
Members in our organization have the opportunity to:
- Network with diverse organizations and people from across the phosphorus value chain.
- Participate in technical webinars on important phosphorus management issues.
- Attend an annual stakeholder meeting centered on phosphorus sustainability.
- Partake in projects that tackle technical, legislative, institutional and societal hurdles to implementing phosphorus management innovations.
- Obtain discounts to select phosphorus-related events.
- Gain recognition among regulators, investors, and the public as a leader in phosphorus sustainability.