The Sustainable Phosphorus Alliance is generating evidence-based solutions to the phosphorus sustainability challenge, to be shared and accessible to the community. We are a bridge between the scientific world and companies producing phosphorus sustainability solutions. We listen to our members’ needs for research projects, knowledge sharing and facilitation of connections. We offer a venue where these organizations can share experiences, network, and develop and implement solutions to phosphorus sustainability challenges.
Membership in the Sustainable Phosphorus Alliance is open to organizations who share our goal of more sustainably managed phosphorus. Contact us for information on joining.
Members in the Sustainable Phosphorus Alliance are entitled to the following benefits:
- Priority exposure in the Phosphorus Forum, an annual stakeholder meeting centered on phosphorus sustainability (includes one free ticket). Phosphorus Forum presentations are re-broadcast on YouTube for even wider visibility.
- Visibility as a thought leader in your industry through presentations in our Sustainable Phosphorus Webinar Series and our Phosphorus Science Now Network. Our webinars are re-broadcast on YouTube for even wider visibility.
- Unrestricted access to working groups that tackle technical, legislative, institutional and societal hurdles to implementing phosphorus management innovations.
- International recognition among regulators, investors, and the public as a leader in phosphorus sustainability via logo placement and mentions through online and in-person outlets (e.g. social media, conference talks).
- Interaction and knowledge sharing with like-minded organizations from across the phosphorus value chain, including through participation on our Board of Directors, if elected. Our staff participates in a number of industry working groups and can help introduce your ideas.
- Discounts to events hosted by partnering organizations.